Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I really hate bloggers who start an interesting blog and suddenly just stop blogging - it is soooo irritating to click on one of "My Favourites" and see the same old same old day after day.

And now, I have become one of them - a non-blogging blogger!!

Well, I did try a couple of times to update, but .... after battling for an inordinate amount of time to actually get into the bloody blog (see, I couldn't remember HOW to get in, and then couldn't remember my user name OR password...!!! Ho hum), well, then I just sat there looking at the blank page, wondering : Is this how exciting my life has become - a complete blank - that I find boring, nevermind anyone else.

Then I thought I would put up a couple of photos - at least then I wouldn't have to ACTUALLY write anything .... really really REALLY cannot remember how the hell to get photos onto the blog. Aw shit!

Anyhooo, I am determined to rejoin the blogging community SOON, so don't lose hope ....
I VILL BE BUCK!!

3 comments:

SAfrican said...

Lulu - you're back!!!

We thought you where caught at the airport with some spareribs :)

Jayne said...

Wow, what a lovely surprise! I've just got back from a trip home & was idly reading my way thru different blogs that I've missed & here you are!!! Welcome back & it really is great to see you online again!

just a mom said...

Bout freaking time woman! Now, when are you going to answer your e-mail? I guess I'll send you another??? Check your "bulk" or "Spam" file as it seems that is where my new e-mail address is ending up.....

~J