Friday, September 16, 2005

DD's value goes up

An article in a recent newspaper regarding a camel auction :

Male camel fetches Dh680,000 at auction THAT'S OVER A MILLION RAND!!

Abu Dhabi: A male camel was yesterday sold for Dh680,000 (US $185,286) in an auction during the Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition 2005.

About a hundred people attended the auction yesterday. Thirty-five camels were sold to traders who saw it as "an opportunity of a lifetime" and a great "bargain".

--- Well, the next wizended up old goatherder who offers me a couple of camels for DD's hand in marriage will be accepted so quickly, his head will spin. Man, are we gonna be RRRRRIIICCCHHH!! DD where are you ....?? DD?? DD??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
* said...

I say do u know if the camel had one or two humps?Do u think I could ask Triumph to take out some kind of wonderbra where they can actually dispose of the cleavage entirely and I can then be at nxt camel auction?Then,when I win Ill just YANK it off take the money and RUN!I could be Dhs680,000 richer!
MUHAHAHHAHAHA!Okay basically at the risk of sounding totally incompetent,I love what you have done to ur blog(sucking up here not being incompetent)and PLEASE teach me(OH MASTER)how to insert links.